Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Beauty Blogger Book Club: One Moment, One Morning


Coming to the end of March means its time for my review of this month's book for the Beauty Blogger Book Club.  March was my month to choose the book.  I chose One Moment, One Morning by Sarah Raynor which I had added to my Goodreads list a long time ago.


This book is set in England and begins with an incident on a train while people are on their way to work one morning.  Through that incident (I won't give away what it is), a group of people are brought together.  I was unsure how all the characters would be woven together but I really enjoyed this book.  Each character developed on their own but also through their connections with the others in the book.  It was interesting to see how one moment on the train affected the choices the characters made throughout the rest of the book.  In addition, the women in the story developed new relationships with each other, leading them to reevaluate their current relationships and life choices.  I really enjoyed this book and found it to be a much quicker and interesting read than I initially thought.

Head on over to the other blogs and see what they thought of the book too!
Ashley - If You Give a Girl a Ring
Michelyn - Brains, Beauty and Basketball

For the month of April, Michelyn chose our book from a list circulating on Facebook called 100 Books Everyone Should Read.  We will be reading The Book Thief by Markus Zusak.  I have heard about this book so I am excited to read it.

If you are a blogger and interested in joining our book club, email me for more information!  If you love to read but don't have a blog, you can still join us!

Each month, on of the members of the Beauty Blogger Book Club (BBBC) will choose a book for the club to read.  At the beginning of the following month we will share a book report/summary for our readers to enjoy and share the book for the following month.

Have you read this book?  What did you think?Heather


No comments:

Post a Comment