Thursday, January 22, 2015

Project 10 Pan Update

Hi all!  I am trying to be more consistent with blogging but it is hard during the school year by the time our family fits in all our activities and get home from work.  I will keep working on it, I promise:)

I am here with my 1 month update for my first Project 10 Pan.  I started this project on December 22 and since today is January 22, I wanted to make sure I updated my progress.


I have finished 3 products so far!  The Bare Minerals Concealer, Lorac Porefection face primer and the Dr. Brandt Pores no more vacuum cleaner.  My list of products included one of my deluxe mask samples and I chose this one since I am not a fan.  I bought the concealer in my quest for the best undereye concealer.  I didn't like it for that but it did work well for spots on my face.  I didn't like the Lorac primer and wouldn't purchase it (this one came in a Lorac set of products).



The left picture is my start date and the right is my update picture.  These are the products that I carried over from my Finish 6 by Christmas (except the concealer).  These are not finished except for the primer which I included because I was comparing the eyeliner size to the primer.  I have marked my progress on the items and there is more pan showing on the blush, as you can see.


The picture on the right is from December with my original marks.  The picture on the right shows new marks on the products and a bit more of a dip in some of the eye shadows.

I have finished 3 of the 10 products at this point.  I thought I would have more progress as I neared the end of January but I am hoping to be finished with most products by the end of February.  I've decided that I'm not as much of a fan of the eye shadows anymore but I will continue to work on them for awhile.  My goal was to hit pan on some of the shadows.  After that point, I will reevaluate where I am at with it and may take a break for awhile.

Thanks for stopping by!  Check out my Instagram and Twitter for more posts on beauty and fashion (@hmills79).

Heather

*All opinions are my own.  All products were purchased with my own money.  I was not compensated in any way for this post.

4 comments:

  1. It really encourages me that it is possible to use up my beauty products when I see the progress on yours and I am now trying to use up my products instead of buying more. I was wondering whether you use a brush or a blender to apply your temptu? I have one that I got from birchbox that I have no clue where to even start with it. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'll have to keep me updated on your progress! I use the ELF small stipple brush (at Target). Then I put a bit on the back of my hand, dot it onto my cheeks, then blend.

      Delete
  2. You are doing so well!! Blushes and shadows takes forever so take it easy hit pan and reevaluate the situation is a great idea.

    ReplyDelete