Monday, October 6, 2014

September Beauty Favorites

For those of you who don't follow me on Instagram or Twitter, I have been on a 100 day no buy since the end of July/beginning of August.  I will be done with it at the beginning of November.  For that reason, I don't have too many new favorites this month but I have been loving some products that I hadn't used much before.


The product that was new to me this month was the Sexy Mama translucent powder from TheBalm.  I bought this product back in the spring when TheBalm was on Hautelook.  I was trying to finish up a Neutrogena powder though so I just opened this one in the month of September when the Neutrogena was gone.  I like that this is sheer and goes on nicely.  It doesn't look too powdery and it doesn't cake in any spots on my face.  I can dust it on over concealer and it blends right in.  I wasn't sure about a translucent powder because I usually like that a powder gives me a bit of extra color but this one is nice.

Tarte Be MatteNificent palette - This is another product I got a long time ago and have barely used.  I have green eyes so I like the look of pinks and purples on my eyes.  I love all Tarte products I have tried and this is no exception.  I've been loving this palette this month and will be continuing to pull it out through the fall.

Butter London Lippy in Toff - This is more of a liquid lipstick consistency than a gloss.  However, I feel the pigmentation and feel on my lips isn't too heavy like some liquid lipsticks can be.  This shade is a nice rosy pink (one of those my lips but better shades) and I am really liking the formula of these products.

That is it for the month!  I have been continuing to love lots of products that I have talked about previously like my Mally mascara and FitMe concealer.  If you are interested in my thoughts on some past favorites that I'm still loving, check out those posts as well!

Follow me on Instagram and Twitter for more beauty and fashion related posts!
Instagram - hmills79
Twitter - hmills79

Heather!

*All opinions are my own.  Products were purchased with my own money.  I was not compensated in any way for this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment