Tuesday, July 8, 2014

My Favorite Purses for Travel

Since we have just returned from vacation, I thought I would share some of my favorite purses for family traveling.  We have a camper and our family vacations usually involve camping somewhere (this year has been Nashville, Door County, and the Wisconsin Dells).  When I take a trip by myself or with girlfriends, what I use as a purse is different from when our family travels.  For family trips, I use one of my two purses I have from Sherpani.  You can find their website here.  I discovered these bags quite a few years ago and have a few of their purses and totes.


This is the style called Trevia which is what I took on our most recent trip.  This is made of a durable fabric that shows little in the way of wear or stains.  I love the neutral color with orange accents!  It has the two pockets you can see on the front (one zipper and one flap with magnetic closure), a large zipper pocket in the middle, and a pocket on the back.  The large zipper pocket has a section to keep an iPad if desired.  This bag has handles as well as an adjustable strap which I wear cross body.  This bag is very spacious but nice and light.  I can fit sunglasses, wallet, small makeup bag, plus items to occupy my daughter like a small notebook and pen.  It will fit our mini iPad along with all of that if necessary.

I also have another style called Tre which is a messenger bag style purse.  I did not find the particular style listed on their website currently, however, it is similar to the Milli style listed.  I used this style on our vacation to Disney World last year and it fit everything we needed during the day as well as ponchos in case of rain, collapsable water bottles, and park maps.

Finally, I have the Sojourn LE which I use as my tote bag for school/teaching materials.  Again, I like that it has shoulder straps or one long shoulder strap depending on how I want to carry it.

Sherpani offers their bags in a variety of colors and styles.  They also have great sales and offers through email and Facebook.  In addition, seasonally they make some changes to colors and what they offer so you can always check out something new.

Happy traveling!
Heather

*All opinions are my own.  I was not compensated in any way by Sherpani for this post.  I just love their products and wanted to share them with you.  All products were purchased with my own money.

No comments:

Post a Comment