Saturday, May 10, 2014

Pinch Me - A Mini Review

So awhile back I heard about a service called PinchMe.  It is free and you can qualify for free samples of different products.  They ask that you complete a survey about the product after you receive it.  They release samples every few weeks and I qualified every time for the first few after I signed up, but haven't qualified for any the past one or two times they had a release.  So, I guess it is hit and miss.  I'm not sure what makes you qualify to receive a product, but any free samples are fun to me.  Over the past few months, I have received a few different samples that I thought I'd share with you.


The first sample I received was the Clear Scalp and Hair Beauty Therapy Shampoo for damage and color repair.  I don't color my hair but I do dry it and straighten it with heat so it can get damaged.  So, I am not super picky about my shampoo and conditioner (I think I have mentioned this before).  I would consider purchasing any shampoo or conditioner as long as it doesn't hurt my hair.  I would purchase this shampoo, especially if there were coupons or it was on sale.  I did use up this entire sample, and I think it is was in a previous empties post.


I also was sent a Gevalia sample.  It is one of the pods that goes in a machine for K-cups.  I don't have one so I took it to a friend's house one day and used hers:)  There is a froth packet that goes in first and then the cup fills with the coffee.  This was okay, I'm a black coffee fan so it was a little sweet for me.  However, I think if you like flavored coffees, you would like this product.


My most recent sample was a nail polish from Sinful Colors.  It is a pale blue/green color called Tidal Wave.  I really liked the color for spring.  However, this started chipping after only about 24 hours and I used my OPI topcoat with it.  I do have issues with nail polish not chipping but this seemed to chip faster than other brands.  I might try it on my toes and see how it holds up since those don't chip as quickly.

Overall, I think this is a fun service to receive free samples and try out new products.  I have completed my reviews which earns me points.  I haven't gotten enough points yet to know what the points do for you:)  Perhaps more points qualifies you for more samples, I don't know?
The website is www.pinchme.com

Heather

All opinions are my own.  I signed up for the service on my own after reading about it.  The samples were free to receive (and are for anyone who chooses to sign up).  I am not being compensated for my opinions on the products.

2 comments:

  1. I probably shouldn't admit this but every time I see Miranda Kerr in the ads or commercials for the Clear shampoo it makes me want to try it! I'm also intrigued by that coffee! I'm usually pretty standard with my k-cups but sometimes it's fun to change it up a bit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My husband and I drink an entire pot of coffee so I don't usually drink K-cups but this one was good.

      Delete