Tuesday, April 8, 2014

New Purchase - Lorac Kit


I have to tell you about a new purchase for me because I absolutely am loving the products!  I went to Ulta to buy the Lorac Pro mascara since I heard good things and wanted to try it.  Instead, I bought this:)  But it has the mascara!  This is called the Lorac Pro Face Tutorial.  It was $42 at Ulta for the kit but I had a 20% off coupon good on anything (they often exclude higher end brands) so I picked it up for a bit less.  Just to give you an idea, the blush and mascara alone retail for $43 if bought separately.  I had a Lorac blush once a long time ago (like 10 years:) so these were all new products to me.


The box contained POREfection Mattifying Face Primer, Pocket Pro Palette, Pro Powder Cheek Stain, Lip Lustre Gloss, Pro Mascara.  It also contained a mini flip chart with an idea for a daytime look and nighttime look.


The lip gloss is in the shade Peach.  The cheek stain is in Rosy Glow and the shades of eye shadow are beige, light brown, and espresso.

I love the eye shadow and mascara!  The eye shadows are very pigmented and easy to blend.  I use an eye primer underneath but they also had really good staying power during the day.  The mascara gave me lots of volume and made my eyelashes look great!

The cheek stain and lip gloss are okay as well.  The cheek stain is much more pigmented than I thought so I think I just need to be more careful with application.  The gloss is a nice light shade, although its a bit more glittery than I usually reach for.  I'm looking forward to trying it over some lipstick shades.

The primer is nice also.  I don't wear too many face primers so I don't have much comparison but I'm watching the wear during the day and I'll keep you updated.

I love so many of the products in this kit that I had to share it with you.  And its a great value since everything is considered full size expect for the primer.

Heather


**I was not compensated in any way for this post.  I purchased the products with my own money and all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment