Thursday, July 25, 2013

Easy Summer Salad






Thought I would share with all of you an easy summer salad that I am loving lately.  Our farmer's market has had tomatoes and cucumbers galore the past few weeks.  I bought the small sized tomatoes, I believe they are along the lines of a cherry tomato?  Here is what I did...ready to be blown away?:)

I sliced up some of the tomatoes.  How many is really up to you.  I tried to do about half tomatoes and half cucumbers.  Then I sliced up the cucumber.

I also added kalamata olives that I had in the fridge.  You can buy many different brands near the olives in the grocery store.

Finally, I dressed it with a little olive oil, salt, and pepper.  Go easy on the salt or don't salt until you've tasted it since the kalamata olives are on the saltier side.

Hubby says he doesn't like cucumbers and he has been loving this EASY salad!

Recipe:  ( I use that term lightly:)
Small tomatoes - slice into bite sized pieces
Cucumber - slice into bite sized pieces
Kalamata olives - sliced
Olive oil
salt
pepper
Mix together

Enjoy!
Heather

Linking up with:
 
 Shaken Together


Sew Much Crafting

1 comment:

  1. I would love for you to share and link up at my weekly TGIF Link Party if you haven't already this week. Your favorite posts, most popular, recent or new! The party is open every Thursday night and closes Wednesday's at midnight. Followed by (Not SO) Wordless Wednesday! http://apeekintomyparadise.blogspot.com/.
    I would be honored if you join us and follow to stay connected Have a wonderful week!
    Hugs, Cathy

    ReplyDelete