Friday, November 16, 2012

Desk Update

Back in the spring I organized/reorganized my desk (view post here).  I was looking for a place to put the paperwork and coupons that collected on various surfaces and bulletin boards.  This is what I used at the time...


Labeled folders for all of my daughter's school papers and extra curricular schedules and information.  I also created folders for retail and restaurant coupons.  Unfortunately, this bin took up a large portion of one side of my desk.  I was also putting my Household and Blogging Binders next to it which took up even more space.  So, I changed it up a bit.  This is what it looks like now...


Everything is still there and handy, just take up less space, which is wonderful!  The magazine holder has my notebooks that I like to keep near me for notes or other random thoughts that come to me (there is lots of randomness floating around up there at times:)  The black and white binder is my Household binder.  I created the binder back in the spring and I will link to all those posts at the end of this post in case you are interested.  The blue binder is my blogging binder I created recently.

So, where did everything go?  The retail and restaurant coupons are now in my coupon binder that I posted about recently.  My daughter's paperwork has been added to my Household Binder in pockets (see the picture below).  The notebooks that were in the back of the bin are now in the magazine holder.  And I have room to spare!


Here are the links to all the posts I mentioned:
Creating a Household Binder
Household Binder Part 2 - Finances
Household Binder Part 3 - Our Family
Household Binder Part 4 - Our Meals
Organizing a Coupon Binder

Enjoy!
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment