Saturday, September 15, 2012

Chore Chart - Part 2

I recently posted about the chore chart I made for my daughter.  She was already doing these chores, but I wanted to create a visual reminder for her.  In addition, she is earning a small allowance to put towards the purchase of a fish she would like.  The second part of the chore chart is the can I created for her to save her allowance.  Since she is wanting a fish, I put that as a visual reminder for her on the can.





I started with an empty can from peanuts.  I washed it out and dried it really well.  Then I went to my computer and made a label for the can to remind Rylee what she was working towards.  I printed the picture onto a regular sheet of paper, cut to size for the can, and taped it on. 




Here is the finished product.  Very simple, but also a good way to start working on responsibility with my 5 year old.

Enjoy!
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment