Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Decorating Inspiration - 4th of July

I am very excited that when my living room is finished, I will have a buffet to decorate.  There are so many cute ideas floating around Pinterest and the blogs of ways to add cuteness and flair to tables, mantles, and so much more.  I have been pinning these ideas like crazy so I can refer to them to decorate soon:)  I thought I'd share some of my favorites for the 4th of July today.

Source

I already have a hurricane that is sitting unused...gasp!  I have found so many different ideas of what to fill it with for the holidays.  I'm really excited to use it now!  I love this simple and inexpensive way using some ribbon and scrapbook paper.

Source

I love all the different ways bloggers are sharing to fill glass jars.  So many ideas for every holiday and season.  I like the idea of trying to keep the major pieces the same such as glass jars and frames and just changing what is inside.


Source

Another item I plan to incorporate is a frame.  I am planning on white because I do not want to spend the money on a different frame each season and white will go well with what I have in my house.  I have found so many cute printables that bloggers are sharing for FREE!  So generous of them since I haven't the first idea how to create one myself.  Maybe one day....:)

I'd also like something for my front door.  I have a small wooden flag that hangs on my front door for 4th of July, but it is not something I made and definitely isn't as cute as the ideas I have seen floating around.  I have a few different styles I'd like such as...

Source

Source


Source


Loving all the great ideas!  Now I just need to start creating:)  Happy 4th of July!

Enjoy!
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment