Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Teacher Appreciation Gifts

Next week is Teacher Appreciation Week (May 7-11) and we love the preschool/daycare my daughter attends.  She has been there since she was 3 months old and will "graduate" this May...so sad:(  I wanted to do a little something for her teachers (there are 7 of them!) and so I made treat bags for each teacher.

I was able to find everything I needed at Target.  I already had some ribbon and scrapbook paper.  I started with clear bags.





Here is everything I put into the bags:  goldfish crackers, paper clips, a highlighter, a pen, and Extra gum.




Here is one of each thing that I put into the bag.

Then I created a card for each bag with little sayings for each item in the bag.  I either made up the sayings or found them through Google.  Here is a sample list I found to get you started.  I have also seen similar ideas on Pinterest and you might be able to find sayings there as well.

I used a color background with a text box on top.  Then I mounted the whole thing on scrapbook paper I had at home.  Here is the final bag ready for next week!




I hope I've given you a few ideas to honor the teachers in your life!
Enjoy!
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment