Friday, May 11, 2012

My Beauty Favorites!

I can't believe I haven't thought to post about my beauty favorites yet!  I am a beauty product junkie!  I love to try new things...sometimes I keep them, sometimes I never use them again:)  I have a few favorites lately that I am finding myself wearing over and over...not the norm for me.

1. Juice Beauty Blemish Clearing Serum - I still break out, (does that ever end?) especially on my chin and after major workout sessions.  I love this stuff!  I put it on in the morning after I cleanse and in the evening as well.  It does not dry out my skin like so many other spot treatments.  I can put it over my whole forehead if I want with no problems.
Source
2.  Stila Kajal Eye Liner - This goes on so smooth!  I love a purple color that they aren't making anymore, but don't worry, I bought 5 online while it was being discontinued so I'm good for awhile:)  I also love the brown color called Tiger Eye.  Eyeliners can pull and be really hard to smudge and I like one that smudges.
source
 3.  Fresh Sugar Rose Lip Treatment - I lean towards low maintenance chapstick or a little gloss, but this is like chapstick with a little extra color.  It is not as bright as it looks.  I have worn it nonstop since I got it the other day and it is awesome!  It is a little pricey ($22.50) but I am a junkie:)  I'm going to see how long it lasts me and if its worth the price.
source
Last for this post...
4.  The Balm Hot Mama Blush - A great pinky peach color and a little goes a long way so I think it will last me forever!  Thats it...I love it!
source
I could go on and on, but I'll stop there. 
Enjoy!
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment