Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Household Binder - Part 4 (Our Meals)

Wow, what a week!  I have 7 days of school left this year!  It has flown by.  I am ready for summer, as are my 24 little 5 and 6 year olds:)  Mostly, I am ready to get started on the list of projects I've been forming and waiting for summer to start.  I also started a new graduate program this week to get my masters in Administration so that will make for a crazy 2 years coming my way.  As I said, I love to be busy:)

I have been working on my Household Binder along with Kristin at The OCD Life since she made it her May challenge and its been on my to do list.  I have already created the binder, the home finances, and the section on our family

Another part of our binder will be Our Meals.  I posted previously about my weekly menu planning which you can find here.  I have included in the meal section copies of my menu planning sheet.

A pocket is in the back of this section to hold menus from restaurants we may order from on Saturday night.  I use coupons a lot but keep these in their own binder and pull out what I need when I shop each week.

Seems like a very easy week for the binder since I already do a lot with my meals.  This way it will all be in one place when I need it...no searching for menu planning sheets anymore!

Enjoy!
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment