Thursday, March 22, 2012

Classroom Library Organization


I thought I would show how I organize my classroom library at school.  I have seen lots of pictures on Pinterest of classrooms and I just recently redid the labels for my bins after finding cute ones thru Pinterest.  I have a variety of baskets and bins because it saved money to use the ones I have collected over the years.  There is another set of shelves facing this one with the exact same set up, just different themes.  I found the labels here on KinderTastic, a blog I originally found from someone's pinning on Pinterest. I also made some of my own labels for any themes that were not included.



Here is a view of what the front of each bin looks like.  Because of the picture on the front, my students this year have been able to sort the books without a problem based upon the character.  I have, in the past, also included a sticker on each book to help the students match it to the correct bin.  Good luck organizing your books!

No comments:

Post a Comment