Sunday, February 26, 2012

Creativity with Baskets!


We use a downstairs bathroom as a guest bathroom and for my daughter's baths.  The bathroom is a good size with a vanity, but very little room for extra towel storage.  I did not want guests to have to go upstairs to the hall linen closet for towels.  I found this idea on Pinterest (crazy, I know...)!  I already had baskets so this project was free for me!  Hubby hung these on the wall for me above the towel rack.  They look really high in the picture but I am short and can reach to put the towels away just fine.  I am loving my towel storage and it freed up some space in the linen closet too, a great bonus!  I am also linking to the blog where the idea originally came from Here.  Check out the blog, I'm Busy Procrastinating, that the idea came from.  I love all her repainted furniture!

No comments:

Post a Comment