Sunday, January 22, 2012

Hair Bow Holder



Welcome to my blog! I have been toying with starting one for awhile but wasn't quite sure what the focus would be of my posts. I finally decided to just "go for it" and not worry about the focus. Which means you will probably get a little of everything I love to do. Enjoy!

I am addicted to Pinterest. Who isn't? So, for months now I have been pinning away and finding great ideas. What have I done with them?....nothing. My 2012 goals include actually trying some of the things I have been pinning so that is a lot of what you will see here.

This morning I created a holder for my daughter's hair bows. My current organization system of throwing them all in a drawer was definitely lacking. I am always a little nervous about starting a project because my artistic talent is definitely not something to brag about. However, this idea seemed pretty easy. I found it Here and think it turned out pretty well.

Hope you enjoy and thanks for visiting!

I linked up with:
 



 

2 comments: